A. PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- When booking for course or examinations, payment or a valid Purchase Order (PO) is required.
- Payments may be made by cash, cheque, card or valid company PO.
- Payment is for the cost of the course and any examination fees if applicable.
- Students who are self-sponsored will be required to pay in full within 24 hours of a course reservation to secure a place on a course.
- Where Services are cancelled at short notice of less than 10 Business Days prior to the scheduled Services taking place, a 50% refund is made.
- If a student does not attend the course without prior notification before the course commences, all payment is kept by SCOTIA NDT.
- Where the Customer cancels the Services giving more than 10 Business Days notice of the Services taking place, SCOTIA NDT shall charge an administration fee of £50.00 and refund the rest of the fee.
- In the case of a Company PO for courses, this can be held on account against future courses.
- The money already paid can be transferred to another course without loss if SCOTIA NDT are notified more than 10 business days prior to course commencement.